Novlek Step Drill
NÖVLEK step drill bit for the fitting of screw-concealing plugs is unique and innovative. It is the only step drill bit, with adjustable rotating depth stop that guarantees a total and perfect contact surface between plug, adhesive and blade. NÖVLEK step drill bit® also guarantees clean countersinking and drilling without chips in all types of wood, in particular in hard and exotic woods.
The fitting of screw-concealing plugs has never been so fast and easy.
1. Flat bottom countersink Ø 10 mm
2. Pre-drill bit Ø 3 mm
3. Adjustable rotating depth stop
4. Spiral drills guarantee perfect guidance and chip removal
5. Tracing awls to cut the fibres before countersinking guarantee a perfect finish
6. Wood chip removal system
7. Adjustment mark for the stop for 7-mm countersinking depth
8. Drill stop adjustment screw
9. Hexagonal shank for the rapid switching of drill bits and screw bits
- Step drill bit in special steel 100Cr6 (HSS).
- Drilling and countersinking of holes for the screw and plug take place in a single operation.
- The tool is designed to countersink a flat bottom hole that guarantees maximum contact surface with the plug during gluing.
- The adjustable rotating depth stop in high-quality plastic resin allows to adjust the countersinking depth as needed, without risk of marks during its contact with the support.
- The new groove geometry and stop design improves chip removal to prevent jamming.
- Easy replacement of pre-drill bit.
- The countersink can be planed several times, depending on the quality of the planing.
- Hexagonal shank for the rapid switching of drill bits and screw bits
- Comes with hexagonal shank to adjust bit and stop.
We will show you our products before purchase in our warehouse. Wood is a natural material, each piece is a unique original. The supplied wood will be different from the displayed photos and samples.
Call us on +420 220 879 443
- Cash or a card at the store
- Cash on delivery (you pay when picking up the goods to the courier in the Czech area only )
- By bank transfer (we will send the goods immediately after the amount has been credited to our account)